Wire transfer services allow you to send and receive guaranteed funds to companies or individuals.
- Domestic/regular outgoing wire transfer $25.00
- Foreign outgoing wire transfer $35.00
Incoming Wire Instructions
When wiring funds to us from another financial institution, the following information should be provided to the other financial institution:
1. Receiving financial institution:
Alloya Corporate Federal Credit Union (This is Grand Trunk CU’s credit union)
184 Shuman Blvd Suite 400
Naperville, IL 60563
ABA Number 272478075
2. Indicate further credit to:
Grand Trunk (BC) Employees Federal Credit Union
1275 Raymond Rd N
Battle Creek, MI 49014
ACCT # 272476705
3. Final credit:
Member’s name & account number
Outgoing Wire Instructions
When wiring funds out, members are REQUIRED to obtain the following information from the receiving financial institution:
1. Specific wiring instructions
2. Address for the financial institution and the receiver.
3. Verify the account number
Members also must supply us:
1. The account number and suffix funds are being wired from.
2. A daytime phone number to be reached if there is a problem.
3. A signature from the member is required.