Membership with Grand Trunk (Battle Creek) Employees Federal Credit Union is available to individuals that fit one or more of the following criteria:
1. Employees of the Grand Trunk Western Railroad Company who work in or have headquarters in the Battle Creek, Michigan terminal, or at any of the outlying stations on the railroad’s line from Schoolcraft, Michigan, to Lansing, Michigan, inclusive, or who work in or have headquarters in the Detroit-Grand Rapids Division, west of Owosso, Michigan;
2. Employees of the Grand Trunk Western, Canadian National Railway, and the U.S. Sales Organization, who work in or are supervised from Chicago, Illinois. (5-03-95)
3. Members of this credit union transferred by the above employer to other duty locations;
4. Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union;
5. Employees of this credit union;
6. Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment;
7. Members of their immediate families and households;
8. Organizations of such persons; and
9. Corporate or other legal entities in this charter.
We look forward to having you join us! Small Credit Union=LARGE Family!