Wire transfer services allow you to send and receive guaranteed funds to companies or individuals. The current fee is $20.00 for an outgoing wire transfer.
Incoming Wire Instructions
When wiring funds to us from another financial institution, the following information should be provided to the other financial institution:
1. Receiving financial institution
Alloya Corporate Federal Credit Union (GT(BC)EFCU’s credit union)
184 Shuman Blvd Suite 400
Naperville, IL 60563
ABA Number 272478075
2. Indicate that further credit:
Grand Trunk (BC) Employees Federal Credit Union
1275 N Raymond Rd
Battle Creek, MI 49014
ACCT # 272476705
3. Final Credit:
Member’s Name & Account Number
Outgoing Wire Instructions
When wiring funds out, members are REQUIRED to obtain the following information from the receiving financial institution.
1. Specific Wiring Instructions
2. Address for the financial institution and the receiver.
3. Verify the account number
Members also must supply us:
1. The account number and suffix funds are being wired from.
2. A daytime phone number to be reached if there is a problem.
3. A signature from the member is required.